NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

agm

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hi all
    just returned from the AGM
    Me thinks you all need to take a deep breath and chill, more importantly read the announcements slowly :)

For all the impatient ones out there NWE tech staff believe they will have accurate flow rates (post cleanup)from the 1st stage in 2 weeks.

Presentations didnt contain any major revelations but certainly provided some clarity on the rates at which these stages will clean up.

Over all it was the "vibe" that was most telling imo
    Peter had a bit of a lump in his throat as he praised the team of people that have got NWE this far. He outlined what a massive achievement (logistically) that this has been for a minnow like NWE. Something that some here will probably never appreciate.
    It was said that on a site visit by the AWE board their CEO instructed his board that the NWE operation should be viewed as a benchmark to be emmulated. High praise imo from a Co that has a market cap multiples of ours.

Perhaps others will add more technical info. For me ... i am very happy to sit back and await developments and see my investment grow.

Dont think i have ever seen shareholders at an AGM stand up and comment spontaneously in support of a resolution to grant options to execs, says a lot about the strength and loyalty of the shareholder base imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.