SBR 5.88% 1.8¢ sabre resources limited

Thanks for the summaries and comments Saltbus, Thorium and...

1. 4,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    Thanks for the summaries and comments Saltbus, Thorium and Omeara.

I share the frustration of holders with the lack of news flow and progress especially in regards to Guchab.

They have been having problems with this man portable drill rig and crew ever since they moved to pad 2 and there has been talk of buying a rig, finding another operator/rig and now geting the crew from Kaskara to drill Guchab as well. The problem is it has only been talk.

I understand that there are logistical problems with operating in Namibia/Africa but IMO management have been indecisive and procrastinated too long on making a decision and acting on it. They have over 8 mill in the kitty so lets get drilling with several rigs on Guchab then if there is a breakdown one or more rig is still operating or a rig can be moved to another prospect like iron hat or the prospect on the farmers property near Kombat if warrented.

Sabre has many good propects and to think that management can just get around and drill them with one or two rigs and keep the market interested is disapointing. They need to throw some money at this and make it happen, the market wants action.

There will be a higher cash burn but if the ground is good the results will surely come and they can raise again when the time comes at a much higher SP. Dragging this out over a longer period of time is in know ones best interest.

Please management get with the program, buy a rig, get another crew/rig or if you have to steal one because there are great prospects that need to be actively drilled now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $6.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $9.9K 550K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 560917 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 607700 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.