SBR 17.7% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

Many thanks Thorium !!!!At least we have an indication where...

1. 144 Posts.
    Many thanks Thorium !!!!

At least we have an indication where they are at the moment.
    Although I would have preferred SBR releasing an announcement of what has happened until today.
    Sofar we have been given an AGM-presentation (today) and a broker presentation (15 Nov ).
    The last time a specific drilling update was given was at 29 september, TWO MONTHS AGO !!!!!!!!
    I am glad that apparently someone at the AGM has stated that SBR should communicate more frequently to their shareholders. Indeed visuals of the cores, readings from their portable XRF readers, when are the assays expected,etc
    Maybe SBR should think of giving options to the Lab-employees to give them an incentive to speed up as much as possible ...LOL..:-)
    I can't imagine that since the last drill report, there hasn't been returned any assays...

To conclude on a positive note: I am very happy with extending explorations on more targets at the same time. This will lift the platform of multiple drill-campaigns and results.
    And I do sincerely hope SBR buying its own rig very soon and getting a good team ( if not Namibian, a South Afriacn or an Australian, as long as they are willing, keen, driven and capable ).
    Shareholders do deserve some results soon, even if it costs some more money. I think most shareholders won't mind trading time against money..
    Because time IS money.
    So SBR, put the money at the time wise - weakest link: assaying / lab ? good equipment ??
    But maybe they already do, but I don't know as I am getting no update on that...

Let's hope for a nice Christmas present!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.003(17.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.239M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $4.696K 314.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 302701 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 18100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.