CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

agm ??, page-2

1. RNF
    1,897 Posts.
    G'Day BobP

I attended the AGM but took no notes so this is a very brief 'personal' summary.

Prior to the AGM several of us visited the CDU Compound in Town and also drove around to see the houses and single quarters that had been constructed. We liked what we saw.

At the AGM all motions were voted and passed and the meeting closed. Wayne then gave a short session based on the slides from their Overseas visit presentation and answered all questions posed from the floor. About 60 of us then boarded a bus for a tour of Rocklands. At the site we were split into two smaller buses and driven around stopping off at various locations where either Wayne or Ben (Mine Manager) explained what was happening. I believe every question asked was answered to the satisfaction of those attending.

For mine, I was very happy with what I saw and heard and also had several discussions with various junior staff. All areas I visited were well organised and orderly (unlike other mine sites I have visited). Staff were happy and engaged. As for timelines, I believe things are happening as fast as they can with some ahead of schedule while others are behind. A lot will depend on the weather conditions but they are preparing for this as best they can including during the Wet about to come. An inch of rain fell the night before our visit and this had minimal impact on the site or their activities.

IMO 2013 will be one of intense activity on construction and testing in preparation for full production in earnest in early 2014. However, I would not be surprized if this occurred in the third quarter of 2013 but not disappointed if it didn't.

The Port and Rail facilities were discussed and these too should be ready by 2014 but may be available earlier as others are involved in the Rail facility construction and they may have a higher priority requirement for its completion.

Hope this helps?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.