ECT 20.0% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

agm, page-18

1. 8,606 Posts.
    What has happened this last year is just as much shareholders doing as anyones.

Seriously, think about shareholder complicity here, not just having a good ol' go at Management, but apathy.

Who ever called the company and gave it some ideas?
    Did you foresee a fundamental and ask for attention to the matter?
    Suggestions of ways to get out of the trouble the company was in, or about to get deeper into?

I know i did.
    I wasn't complicit to the wood rot that was evident around 18-24mths ago.

A while back, we had a chap write about ESI in the AGE Newspaper.
    Between us, some felt that the source was a bit of a dud because they wouldn't reveal the source for their thinking at all, other than their own personal logic and touching on known company information.

I have come here this year and asked questions about other peoples ideas on our company and i have been written off by a share holder voice who is supposed to be motivated, as i am, to contribute to this companies success.

HOW did you guys not see the vital importance of creating a SALES PIPELINE?

This year we have the ALDP to save us...it hasn't as yet.
    LAST YEAR we had the Monash lip-service and 11th hour extensions upon extension...and it hasn't saved us as yet.
    The year before (or the one before that) we had TINCOM there to rescue us...and they didn't succeed.

SO - do you all now think that our issue is SALES?
    Or do you really think it was about someone else? Ie, one individual in management (cut down the king)...one individual on the board (ego fights)...Tincom (din come)...Monash (mountains of ashes where contracts once laid)...any outsider other than SHAREHOLDERS and COMPANY employess?

YOU - at one time WE - are supposed to be discussing fundamental weaknesses and spotting from the outside becasue it is our money that is trying to float this boat.

And to read many of you in here just clapping your hearts out, at wise cracking sources who have never phoned the company ever, and who openly admit to ramping, well that is not really the way shareholders should be lead is it?
    If it was a writer from the age, you would LAUGH at him and put him down for a week.

So maybe ask yourselves, when given the opportunity, it it smart when on one hand you nod away at a popular voice and on the other you try and silence serious points in favour of ridicule?

Regarding the companies state currently I am baffled that any one of you can feel hard done by given that you have been complicit to asking 'outsiders' to provide ESI's success.

Before you deflect, saying that you expect professionals to run the company and that you just invest, recall that each and every step that the Company takes is supposed to have receive a majorities shareholder Tick.

So much for Mr. Tick Tock!
    Well the bomb has gone off Mr Tick Tock and time is up.
    Nothing you tocked has been ticked at all.
    Now it's Time to think and not ridicule others who do.

At least a couple of us spoke TO THE COMPANY this year and offered solutions to avoiding what we had predicted.
    Or did you listen to someone who had spoken to someones mates uncles daughters cousins neighbours nephew about ESI's mission, profile, pipeline and business structure this year?

There is hope, there is bare little time, but there is some way to get a popular idea about business 101 remedies to present at the AGM - i would do this before i shot at management. I would attack ideas head on by approaching their weaknesses and potential threats.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $100 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 27310130 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12318271 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.