TVN 0.00% 4.6¢ tivan limited

Jadsdes,I’m not answering for UM or ando1, they’re big enough...

1. 1,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Jadsdes,
    I’m not answering for UM or ando1, they’re big enough boys and can look after themselves and answer for themselves, but from your posts can I take it that you are an apologist for TNG and where the SP is?
    Can you please have a look at the graph and pin point where on the graph do we see P.B. coming on board and while I am a long term holder and I believe that I understood the risks by buying into this stock I do not appreciate Board members putting up their hands for more and more while delivering less and less, their remuneration should be linked to the SP and given the graph they should be paying back to the company not taking from it.

And while I can appreciate the work and effort that has gone into getting Mount Peake up to where it is now, I still say that they spent a lot of money on other projects that they didn’t need to and now the fuel tank is running low and they have to sell off (if they can) assets to try to get to the finish line, while all the time looking better and better as a takeover target.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $49.49K 1.077M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1037242 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 60870 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.