AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Curious to know what other holders think; - - if resolution 7...

1. 924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Curious to know what other holders think; -

- if resolution 7 which requested approval for management to issue more shares without shareholder approval wasn't withdrawn from last years AGM (due to a lack of shareholder support) do you think management would of had a larger style capital raising this year which would of diluted shareholders by a further 10-15% this year? - Would you vote the same amendment down this year again? - Voting procedure: the current process is that you send your form via fax or mail back to the addressee provided; did you know that this is the company's address info and you are hoping they do the right thing. From this point you are relying on the company sending your information to the share register to be counted. - I heard along the grapevine that a significant quantity of voting numbers went missing last year. - Apparently the shareholders involved phoned the share register and quoted there name and holdings but were informed the votes were never received from the company. The company then claimed they were never received. - I also recall Stephen Mayne from the Australian Shareholders Association going viral on twitter about something similar and the CEO threatening legal action. - I would think (hope) this years AGM and resolutions will be a lot more transparent. Any idea which director/s is up for re-election? - Anyone wanting there vote to mean something this year should contact the share register to make sure the form has been received or like Leverage attend the AGM and cast your vote or proxies accordingly. Alternatively, contact the Australian Shareholders Association who will (are) provide a representation on the day to ensure vote counting is conducting accurately and independent of directors, management and shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1091271 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 656147 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.