TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Hey Mrdog, I suspect you are right about ACL taking the full 6-8...

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    Hey Mrdog, I suspect you are right about ACL taking the full 6-8 weeks before they announce any serious future directions.

And I suspect Neo is right on the other thread about HyAct will live to fight another day.

But while everyone twiddles their thumbs how about trying to extract from ACL at the AGM a promise (for next week) to:
    1.    Make public the protocol for this study.
    2.    Produce a figure showing PFS survival with Ns for events / exposed shown
    3.    Consider the idea that Tracey might come on to HC one night for a couple of hours
    The protocol is already with 1000 people in 75 hospitals. It now has zero commercial value.

They have already produced a figure showing survival (but just not shown it to the market).

And if you add up shares held by holders on HC it would amount to several million and it is not unreasonable for a major holder to get 2 hours with the CSO and why not on HC.

To date shareholders have received 2 pages of announcement for $20m. Its poor value for money. Now the company will have all sorts of mumbles why these three things can’t be done. But the fact is they can easily.

None of them cost any money and ACL really have very little to lose. In effect they are interesting little challenges for whether the company can start thinking outside the box.

Good luck Southoz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.