TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Sick feeling...

1. 9,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 808
    Sick feeling
    http://www.theage.com.au/business/c...acker-has-a-new-interest-20141109-11ip14.html

Thanks to all those headed to the agm.  Please push for as many answers as possible and record the question part of the meeting . I Don't get palmed off as they should be able to provide  a lot of information on the trial considering the circumstances and 3 weeks of further number crunching and discovery - they won't have the final answers but must know teh directions and I can't believe they don't know the reason for overperformance of control yet.   ACL should be reading so they should answer as many as possible in the body of presentation so they don't have to be individually asked.  I owe whoever does it some beers!!
    400 plus here and know others who aren't on here  so between us there is a large block and importantly a large number of holdings.

From a previous post - I know it is in the past but every answer will help not make the same mistakes next time.

I want to know exactly what the geographic anomaly is . Seems other have been briefed with more detailed information. Is it eastern Europe high or low PFS as compared to what other geographic region. Is it a specific large center or country ? Australia, UK, Russia, Ukraine, Serbia, Poland & Bulgaria ???

Did participants in Australia for instance perform as expected in line with 4.2 to 4.7 PFS for control. What was HA-I PFS in aussie trial center? I ask as we know care system and way trial site is run in Australia and ACL have access to full data quickly in Australia . I understand it is a small % of the overall trial.

Of the 350 progressions how many were on HA-I?
    How many people remain on treatment in the trial ? How many of them on HA-I
    How many patients dropped out?
    Did patients on HA-I have less side affects?

It's late but what I can't get my head around . I'm missing something obvious.
    With Median PFS of 5.5 months both arms I don't understand why the trial took so long to complete.
    Lets assume all 415 patients enrolled on March 2013( yep last day of our enrollments) .
    175 of the 350 progress by oct 2013 5.5 months. later
    further 12 months later ( data lock) the other 175 progress?

Now consider we started the trial with gradual enrollment when? December 2011 14 months earlier.
    Tired and not making a lot of sense

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.