IVX 0.00% 0.4¢ invion limited

Hi all, We have 3.5 Million Shares & voted NO to Resolutions...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi all,
    We have 3.5 Million Shares & voted NO to Resolutions 6,7,8 & 9 as probably can't do a thing about 4 & 5 anyway?  We have given money to them at EVERY Capital Raising along the way & are now MINUS $700k for our ongoing support so feel I am allowed to rant & be absolutely peeved re this situation as the new lowball price allocated causes Shares to slam dunk down to meet it.... then of course any slight movement upwards & the ASX always query 'why is your share price daring to move up hey?' (silly Q after big drops). Anyway...ridiculously insane amount of  Options to be allocated at same price (still spluttering!) so if we don't want this extra massive dilution then Vote NO & let BOD realise they are bending over way too far in the wrong direction for this Investor if they allow this to be part of the deal as well...!

I really should ban my hubby from attending these AGMs as every year he comes out of them so excited insisting that we buy another truckload of Shares & says 'didn't you hear them - it's all about to happen - we have to buy MORE...!'  He already put our house money into it (damn unlucky we sold a house & settled just before an AGM!) then all last year he's had me selling off our Furniture which was in Storage while we move around housesitting (fun life packing up & moving every few weeks - not !!), at garage & car boot sales (am over it!) just to buy more Shares in IVX raisings around 7.5c plus lower one after that...
    Instead of Back to the Future I want a Back in Time machine instead ...(all of us do!) but I'm worn out waiting as this is supposed to be on the home run now so please introduce those 30+ Pharmas following our results very closely  shortly - we are really, really, nearly, nearly there... aren't we....?

So, here is online link to go in & vote: https://investorcentre.linkmarketservices.com.au/Login/Login

Katy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 13370895 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5490539 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.