IVX 50.0% 0.3¢ invion limited

AGM, page-18

1. 6 Posts.
    Greg, Has anyone seen any provisioning in the accounts that would allow for an untoward outcome in the litigation? Perhaps a little contingency just a smidge ,Disclosure, Corporate Governance statements to be real need to be acted upon I guess? Any idea of what we have paid the lawyers to date , might be nice to know. The scoundrels have a judgement against them for around $1.3 million plus interest, I heard from a little. bird that Jones and his lot have racked up around $1.0 mills so I am guessing we have done the same ? If so what is the point seems circa $2.0 mills to get $1.3 mills is a bad proposition and Jones looks as though he is bankrupt at least that's what News Limited reports .Seems like he will lose his home ! And To the bank ! Not us ! so who governed this sought of silliness. Seems we paid about $50 k to lawyers , last quarter for what ? What did they do for it? Perhaps company secretarial compliance ? Governance ?How will a potential partner view such management ? Oh well I guess it won't matter they will( if they can be found) just want the IP if anything . Goodness knows no one would want the company ... With all its skeletons ? So the cash from any deal if it happens will go into the company. Let's hope the cash exceeds the market cap ? I suppose a little liberal NPV of any royalty stream will give it a kick along ? No cash to back it though? Ah smoke and mirrors where would we be without these reliable little corporate helpers eh ?
    Hope the Auditors insurances are sturdy! And also the D&O paid up though I guess the insurers will be quite happy that there is no provisioning ?? Prudent governance and all that jazz...Oh well. Let's hope the directors have some money , class actions can give a nasty fright to the privy purse! Two insurers a few stock peddlers beyond the pale plus some wealthy bizzoids.....a trough awaiting some snouts! Unless a good deal emerges as the ebullient posts breathlessly yearn. What are the punters odds ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $98.33K 33.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1971861 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7665218 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.