IVX 20.0% 0.4¢ invion limited

AGM, page-20

1. 1,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Srikandi was a good horse, so if you want the punters odds of an untoward outcome in the litigation I would conservatively say 1 million to 1. I agree with you about the money we have spent to possibly/probably get nothing. Jones and cohorts have had damning judgments against them by the best legal minds in Qld. Paul de Jersey as chief justice presided over the case ( he is now Governor of Qld). In De Jerseys distinguished career he only ever had one of his rulings overturned in the High Court ( a highly technical banking case ).
    This case was a slam dunk from the outset and reinforced unanimously by 3 Supreme Court justices. There is no chance the High Court would grant leave to hear this case. Jones bankrupt? News Ltd reported that he had worked out a solution with the Bank Qld to keep his house. Jones is an insolvency accountant ( and another reason why he was not suited for his role at Cbio) - he knows all the tricks. Unfortunately for him, he has come up against a lawyer like Chairman Brett Heading who also knows all the tricks. Heading doesn't talk in riddles and IMO would never leave the company exposed to a class action. Please come to the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $4.849K 1.212M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 27580409 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8225728 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.