RHK 1.83% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

AGM, page-36

1. 1,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 992
    I believe FMS management ceased working for the shareholders once TODD announced they were on board, I STILL can't believe FMS management announced a CR whilst still in a trading halt regarding Todd investing in FMS.

I remember at the time of the announcement our sp was 3cps,the indicative opening sp was approx 5cps and our leaders (what a joke) announced a CR at 2.5cps and the sp never recovered.

They are still now working for the same crowd that EIGHTY PERCENT of the owners of FMS didn't want to do a deal with!!!!!! TODD.

There arrogance is mind blowing, I wouldnt be surprised to see another lame offer put to us just before 31/12/2015 and our management extending the alliance agreement beyond this date whilst they drag us through the mill once again.

It's simple they want an agreement whereas they keep there snouts in the troth for many many years to come, there worst nightmare would be for a t/o which would benefit Sh as there gravy train would terminate, toot friggin toot!

L4L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $160.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 80.5¢ 80.5¢ $2.347K 2.915K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 1694 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.