AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

AGM, page-102

1. 1,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Cheetah

Great to see you on avb hc after being absent for a while

Admittedly both ac and Kaleen have excellent research ... Very thankful of both posters

I do enjoy kaleens summaries and his ability to read between the lines helps us to hold on another.month then another month and then a year goes by then another and here we are 6c .. Great investment haha

My big assumption was i thought by this agm we would be at 15c avb would be our jewel in the crown in our portfolio in 2016

But murphies law has stuck again and the biggest joke is being played on the believers once again

The mystery seller has stuck again ... He is right and we are wrong

Another 6 months of wasted time ... Question is if we hit 8c again ... Do we hold our nerve or do we play their games and expect another dip

I suspect the next rise will follow coppers rise from the ashes ... Sentiment must change soon

I have no doubt that holding 6c into the agm will have a few people disgruntle about the sp level which does not reflect present fundamentals ... Maybe there may be a few that disagree with this statement

I look forward to everyone's report of the agm... I think this event will provide more clarity of where avb is currently at ... The uncertainty of PB and associated funding has a few punters running scared ... Will AN make enough to fund PB at current copper prices ... It it easier to have another credit raise to fast track funding for PB ...
    We all want the agm tomorrow ... 2 weeks could put us at 5 c ... Is that too negative

Maybe ... What the hell is fair value ... Who knows any more ... I certainly are confused ... And confusion plays to the game masters ambitions to buy your avb shares cheaply when really they are worth 10c plus

They are not having my avb shares .... Yet .. My resolve to still strong but doubt is creating small cracks in my belief in this little Aussie copper miner giving it a go in the worst possible financial conditions for commodities or doing business in corrupt and broke Brazil. I am seriously scatching me head at the moment asking this doesn't make sense. Coppers day in the sun is close ... So close.

These electric cars need more copper than lithium or graphite and the motor will be full of copper. Rare earths are out. Copper is now in. The copper story continues .... and looking down into the avb puzzle key pieces are moved into place ... But the PB parts, jv story and further discoveries are causing doubt. It's enough to sell down the sp. the manipulators love doubt. The vision is clear which we believe in, but the stability is what avb needs and the first payment for product from the mystery off take customer will enhance their reputation. Thsi will change the game and if copper rises then the vision will solidify. Furthermore further clarity of the approach of how to mine PB without using additional finance will be a game changer. The game masters will moved from sellers to buyers which may occur through June when the 3 month operations occuring as the 3000 tonnes will be achieved if all goes to plan. Clarity of this milestone will be released I am assuming at the AGM. All roads lead to the AGM.

If one has doubt at this point remember the game masters want your shares especially now. Hold firm the sunny day is close. What's another 6 months if it rose to 8c and beyond. If u have 500 k plus shares that most of us have .... At this point you would be 10 k better off if you sold on Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.