AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi Kalenn. I genuinely respect the research + analysis you have...

1. 4,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi Kalenn. I genuinely respect the research + analysis you have put together over the years - both macro , and company specific.

However, the share price was 7.7c when I first posted here in March 2013.

Yesterday, 13th May 2016, the share price closed at 6.2c.

People do not invest/punt/speculate on sub-10c stocks to get a return of negative 20%. They don't even do it for a measely +20% return.

My "pertinent question" to you - respectfully - is this: "What was your 2016 share price expectation back in 2012, 2013, or even 2014? Was it for a -20% return?"

This price movement reflects the views of a much broader market sentiment than just Agent Cooper.

The price movement (-20%) infers that the Bears have been right - not the 2012 Bulls nor the 2013 Bulls nor the 2014 Bulls nor the 2015 Bulls. My judgements for expressing caution on how this has panned out over the last 3 years have been clearly validated. Meanwhile, I see the so-called PB mine may now only be a start up operation and - I guess - very much dependent on what cash flows Antas can generate in order to fund PB (or will they need to raise more capital?).

We all continue to watch....and wait....

I hope for you, and others, that the future is kinder than the recent abysmal past has been.

Coop
    AVB Share Price.png AVB VWAP.png AVB Share Turnover.png AVB Shares on Issue.png
    Last edited by Agent Cooper: 14/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.