AHF 3.70% 1.3¢ australian dairy nutritionals limited

My problem with Ahf is that not once since using company money,...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    My problem with Ahf is that not once since using company money, and therefore shareholders money, on purchasing cdc have any financials been issued on the purchased operations. Instead we have been fed wishy washy statements of positive thinking without substance. At the price paid for cdc it is a significant part of the business yet not one iota of financial data has been seen by shareholders pre settlement or post - that in itself rings alarm bells to me. I know we were told synergies will be gained by cdc once Ahf finalise there current fontera contract but at least provide financial data to demonstrate the impact rather than leave shareholders guessing. They may come out with financials for cdc that shoot the lights out but the fact that nothing has been reported to date is extremely poor performance from the company directors. Corporate governance and disclosure requires dratic improvement. This is what I think is impacting investor sentiment to a large degree. Please improve to Win credibility with shareholders current and prospective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $8.403M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $878 67.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 360123 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 3026378 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.