AHF 0.00% 1.7¢ australian dairy nutritionals limited

AGM?, page-78

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    We should be expecting a couple of announcements, one in end June relating to a significant increase in the sale of branded products and expected sales volumes. The end July announcement will be a more detailed review of current operations and strategy, including farm and processing run rates and expectations for the current year as well as what is expected to be delivered as a group over the next 3 years including their organic strategy.
    Peter Skene will become the group CEO as of 1 July to develop a strategy adding significant shareholder value over time .
    This I believe will be what shareholders and the market are waiting for and can say that Directors have been working hard to develop some sound strategies to move forward. As most of us are aware such plans are not overnight work and much thought and planning has to be put to ensure that the vision and mission of the company is realised.
    I believe that patience will pay and lets give the Directors some time to prove themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $2.762K 160.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 203000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 129785 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.