IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

AGM, page-56

1. 1,563 Posts.
    G'day Yeoda, there was so much going on in the question time it was difficult to take comprehensive notes. I think maybe it would have been better to record it but not sure that would be kosher!
    Simon Kantor was very happy to display the RoamE and pass it around. It would not be going to production this week if he/AEE weren't convinced it will be successful. Don't forget, AEE is also a shareholder and has a vested interest in the success or otherwise of the product. at one stage Simon reeled off a whole lot of info about upgrades, new models, concepts but it was too techo for me. There were othe shareholders in the group who were excited about this, so my conclusion was - watch this space for the next 12 months!!
    The whole room was bullish about the release of the video, especially it's relevance to the target market of families and teenagers. Remember, the video is a promotional tool. I raised the purported HC issue of there being no RoamE vision - they are adamant that the way to prove the product is to let the public view the results of the RoamE in the hands of customers. I even suggested Simon take one home and take some footage of one of his "famous" parties but he declined my kind suggestion.
    Safety was addressed by Simon at the start of the question time, initially by discussing the vertical and horizontal folding of the blades, the facial recognition where he mentioned that the device also maps the shape of your head so it recognises you from behind, and the collision avoidance system. He seemed very pleased with the results in the area of safety.
    This is my opinion of the team - very smart, switched on and motivated to succeed.
    I'm pleased I took the time to go to the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.