IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

AGM, page-67

1. 3,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Brasmad, thanks for the comments on the AGM. Quite insightful. I thinks its poignant to remember that companies take time to develop products and markets and as such, I don't feel many of the negative comments over the past month have been warranted. What I take away from such posts is that many people posting here have little to no experience in product development, international marketing and sales, logistical overview and public relations in companies with a global reach.

I don't mind the views of jantimont and others with a negative view, but I would like to see such posts put up with constructive merit rather than what appears as pure disdain. In terms of moderators posting with a continued gusto (with positive or negative opinion) I would like to see HC remove the moderators cap for such posts so that the post can be seen without bias. Generally speaking I believe moderators have respect from HC members, but it needs to be remembered that they, along with popular posters, can and do sway opinion. Such is the power of social media these days!

In terms of moderation, I always thought that moderators towed the centre line, only deviating to correct or mentor off track posts. Perhaps I have seen different duty statements. A moderator posting with (continued) argument against a product or comments made by company staff is in fact providing the basis for negative bias and does not represent moderation.  Be nice if HC extended an invitation to companies to challenge some of the comments posted. Perhaps thats something to be considered in another incarnation. My opinion only.

A short but interesting read

http://www.communityspark.com/the-real-purpose-of-forum-moderators-revealed/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.