CL8 0.00% 1.1¢ carly holdings limited

I hear what some of you are saying about detail, but perhaps...

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I hear what some of you are saying about detail, but perhaps interested investor's need to consider the commercial sensitivity of certain details. Uber was announced obviously because it is material given the fact Uber is a massive organisation and the anticipated upside is perhaps viewed as material, and as other posters have alluded too, other States seem to be moving quicker than originally thought to encourage the sharing economy.

I was reflecting on the fact that Queensland appear to have used the Gold Coast as an example in their considerations, and I guess with the Commonwealth Games on the Horizon, adopting ride sharing is an obvious solution to a huge increase in demand for transportation needs around such an event. Extrapolate that out to any major event and you can perhaps see how the powers at be are forced to get with the times.

I don't wish to pump this stock at all, because I'm happy to keep accumulating, and I suggest if anyone is seriously interested in this company, they take the time to sit down with Chris and Adrian as you will get a better sense of where this is all heading.

ASX announcements are restrictive in their format, and any announcements need to be about concluded business for the most part from what I can make out, of which I still maintain the EGM presentation has some clear signals.

Yes, I know there seems to alway's be some carrot's hanging just in front of us, but I have taken the time to acknowledge just how much this business has achieved since the divestment of MarketBoomer, we have to acknowledge IMHO that this is a new business model and it will continue to evolve, but it does take time.

Looks like someone has been doing some selling while I have been typing this, so GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.952M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 94512 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 193204 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.