GTE 0.00% 3.4¢ great western exploration limited.

AGM

1. 89 Posts.
    Just got back to office after attending the GTE AGM, very small gathering.
    The Board of course and 4 shareholders .
    All 4 resolutions were passed .
    Very positive opening speech from Chairman Kevin Soames about the company going forward. Ian Kerr from Vanguard was in attendance and it was confirmed he will be joining the board, this was well received as it was pointed out he is a full time employee and will add considerable weight to the day to day operations of the company.
    Jordan Luckett went into great detail of the short to mid terms aims of GTE, around a million dollars will be raised within the next 90 days and all seemed extremely confident this will be no problem, he did make the point that on certain "social media "sites it was thought this was to happen at only 1 cent and he refuted this.
    There is no doubt Gold and Copper are the main objectives but did acknowledge that cobalt and lithium are also on the radar but not the main focus.
    In discussions after meeting with some major shareholders there is no doubt Sandfire are interested in some sort of dealings with GTE going forward.
    Terry Grammer was very interesting in explaining that they are positive in the region and signs are very good.
    I expect we will start to see announcements flowing and within the next 3 months we will see massive upswing in our current share price.
    My taking from the meeting whilst there is a fair bit of frustration from us shareholders stay positive and loyal and lets see what the next 90 days bring us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.