PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Well Burt, the main thing that came through was an air of...

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Well Burt, the main thing that came through was an air of enthusiasm. These guys have hit the ground running. Matt Briggs was very impressive. He has a very good knowledge of ABM's tenements already. Mind you, he said he had been studying them for the last three years. That tells you something. As he put it "why do you think I took the job?" The days of ABM being a one trick pony are gone.
    He said that ABM had wasted the past 2 years concentrating all their efforts on trying to mine OP. As he put it, we could put a lot of effort into understanding OP but why, when we have the other great prospects. He is keen on a JV or sale of Twin Bonanza and hopefully it will come to fruition before Xmas. My impression is that there are big players having a look.
    He is excited by some of our drill results so far announced and intends to go after the most prospective. He is currently putting together a 3 year plan for the board. He said that 84% of ABM's past drilling has been focussed on 0.1% of its controlled area.
    Expect a number of (hopefully good) announcements between now and Xmas, including results from IGO's surveys.
    The other guys who were there will no doubt add some more
    PB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $80 32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 11246362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21456922 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.