AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

AGM, page-126

1. 86,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all,

thanks happy. I somehow don't think I would fit too easily in a board - but, I am considering running for President next time.

What your post did bring up was - that maybe it is worth some thought and discussion - and, this is why I think.
    -

If an entity gets say 20 % of a company, they will often like to get a seat on a board. And, most certainly if they get anywhere near 50% - very often they would have at least one board member.

As retail does have a large proportion of the register ----- well, it did make me think - maybe that's not such a bad idea.

I might be wrong - but, the way Alexium is shaping up - my suspicion is that we will have a register right through to the end game that will be heavy in retail holders ------ which, may be to the horror of some - but, that is the way I am reading it.

I have been here for a couple of years now and I have seen a massive share price rise and a long long painful grind down - and, yes, there are some who have jumped ship - but, some others who have clambered aboard - and there are many who are stuck in this like a wet wooden wedge in a slot -------- those who no amount of tree shaking is going to dislodge them.

And, I look in my crystal ball and I see that the number of customers coming on board in 2017 - all being well - and, I see nothing to get in the way of things being well - that we will have an enormous run rate by this time next year - so large that I would think that at that stage a bid could well come at any time from there on - if we haven't had something at least halfway serious along the way.

Along the road to that - I can see multiples in SP from here - as the stock will more than likely rise on numbers an news - you cannot just keep filling a dam and it not overflow - and, as it overflows and the price moves north - yes, we will lose some retail people - assuming that there are institutions or companies who are going to take up the sellers.
    But, also - at the same time - we will have new retailers come on board and the old rusted on crowd will just stubbornly hang in to the end.

I have been reworking figures over the last couple of weeks looking to increase my Tranche 2 holding - because I sense the game has changed again - and I now am looking at 'increasing' my long holding ------------ my point is - that others would have sensed the same thing - I doubt if I am alone in this -------- so, my point is that there will be more rusted on old farts - and, many young farts as well - who just will refuse to sell along the way.

Which gets back to the discussion - if we are to have a large retail block on the register - right through to the finale - then, maybe it is worth thinking about board representation.

I will be in touch with many larger holders in the next week or 2 - so, I am sure the subject will come up for discussion - fireworks might only be 12 to 18 months away - but, there is a lot of time left and a lot of water to go under the bridge yet - including next Monday - which, may well be very interesting.

have a great morning and thanks to all so far

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 484425 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.