AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

AGM, page-131

1. 2,080 Posts.
    "You are the ones telling me you are voting down the resolutions because of non performance of your directors..."

AGAIN YOUR COMPLETELY WRONG!

Another post where you've just made up your own content, and you were wondering why people think your clueless (your own words).

If you read every post I've presented (and most other people's), it's about not paying for something before we can afford it, and on proof of performance.

Also

This is out of your prior post to this fabricated one.

"Some mixed messages here on the one hand everyone was saying how well AJX was going now everyone is saying they did not meet their revenue targets and cashflows."

I'd just like you to show me where everyone has said either of these things!

From stockman.

"Isn't NC getting compensated over 1.25M/yr? If so then I think he has been well rewarded for a company that doesn't have a lot of revenue pouring in. IMHO"

http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/20616140/single

Also

And here's one post regarding cash flows.

http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/20625845/single

Cash flows is mentioned once with a negative slant and revenue is mentioned once with a negative slant, now that's out of 128 posts.

So could you please substantiate your claims of the following?

"now everyone is saying they did not meet their revenue targets and cashflows."

Why do you continually put up unsubstantiated claims on other poster?

After reading all the posts again I've come to the conclusion that most people are extremely happy with the companies performance, and some are going to endorse the package, and most that aren't have no problem with the business at this stage, some such as myself just think this needs to be put off for another 12 months until we can afford it.

So to rap it up your entire post was INCORRECT yet again.

This is your latest post

"You are the ones telling me you are voting down the resolutions because of non performance of your directors...."

Incorrect again!

I'll await the proof of your claims.

Cheers
    Last edited by melastcracker: 16/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 484425 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.