AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Email just in from Gavin Dear Shareholders, I write to advise...

1. 5,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1239
    Email just in from Gavin

Dear Shareholders,

I write to advise that we currently have a low vote turnout for AGM being held on 21st November.  Accordingly, I ask that you take the time to vote your Alexium holdings in AJX in support of our resolutions as your vote is important. We would like to report a strong voter turnout by proxy when advising the ASX of the results of the meeting.

If you have your HIN/SRN  numbers so simply go to the website www.investorvote.com.au  and enter control number 139004.

Shareholder association and governance group “Ownership Matters” has issued a detailed report to their members which concludes that all resolutions at the AJX AGM should be supported and voted in favour. As you know this is an independent group advising shareholders on corporate governance matters and it is pleasing to see that they support all AJX resolutions.

AJX remuneration has been restructured on the basis of advice from AON Hewitt who are leading remuneration consultants in the ASX 300 space and we have aligned our remuneration structure to match ASX 300 standards. Following these changes being voted upon this year, the AGM in 2017 should only have standard director election and rem report resolutions.

The deadline for on line votes is close of business Friday.

We appreciate your support as Alexium shareholders.

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.864K 233.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1258409 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 57000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.