AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Hi Cracker I hope i don't get a letter in the mail thanks to a...

1. 5,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3073
    Hi Cracker
    I hope i don't get a letter in the mail thanks to a snail, like i did recently with another stock i own along the lines of,

The Directors seek your support for resolutions blah, blah, blah to be considered at the AGM 2016 and thank you for your continued support in the Company.

Yours faithfully, Oliver Twist (please SH's, may i have some more)

I nearly fell off my chair & vomited all over Ted at the time, but instead of it going straight to the Pool Room, it went straight to the Rubbish Bin in pieces instead !

In the end the letter was a waste of time and shareholders money.

The resolutions were dropped, mainly due to people power, HC & a bit of common sense

Therefore, have your say, make your vote count, let your feelings be known if your happy or not, for whatever reason, time is running out !

It's easy, If Ted can do it, anybody can ! May i just add, i think Nick is doing a phenomenal job spruiking our wares far & wide, the Co is growing & going from strength to strength & in time our patience will be rewarded handsomely, with the SP looking much better than it is today, hopefully by next year if not sooner ! Nice start to the Week today ! GLTAH

Cheers

Frank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 334317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.