ATH 30.0% 0.7¢ alterity therapeutics limited

AGM, page-22

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    After reading ALL comments here re that meeting, I had a listen to the broadcast....

What strike me most, is that the AGM was conducted in the "running mode" .....after long answer to that one question, the haste to be done with it, was quite indecent....I think I heard some "noise" in the background...maybe some people not happy with the haste of the closure, when the closure was being announced?..?

the other point which stuck out for me was that now, they are truly leaving FDA/USA on hold and all their hope is in Europe ....our only hope is not EU as such, but ANY country in Europe willing to give us a shot for further trials with PBT2 (west or east - doesn't matter)...

They still believe the science is sound and they are hoping someone will let them prove it on a larger scale and I think on a slightly higher dosage - the dosage they know is needed for PBT2 to show its worth...the way GK was talking I got impression the board will push it everywhere in Europe now (Asia was not mentioned), before they abandon the PBT2 to never regions of "failed" or rather "never given a chance" drugs, in this space....

the advocacy groups were mentioned as having positive influence on FDA if they put their mind to it, but I got an impression at this stage no HD group or any other, would be pushing for PBT2 to be available.....I think, everyone is waiting for that larger trial, with more data and proof of efficacy before fighting for availability of this treatment....and if we get it, then we will be walking to USA...

I thought the dogs were explained in detaile, and it was a huge surprise to me, to find out they were running new tests in parallel of collecting and putting together other data for submission to FDA (as requested)....I was always under impression the FDA took an issue with some old studies (pre clinical) which they actually did, but their PCH in place was based on the newest tests (unless I completely misunderstood that bit). And yes, the FDA's suggestion that we study the dogs, strength of PBT2, toxicity and ability to reverse the damage (if any) was quite insane proposition .... it would take decades, millions upon millions of $ which we do not have (not to waste like that) and it would be quite useless exercise at the end....

NOT at all positive, and happy AGM...but at least I feel some of my questions had been finally addressed....
    Last edited by Pixie: 19/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.002(30.0%)
Mkt cap ! $31.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $624.9K 102.4M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 13044289 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 31768835 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.