PCK 0.00% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

Afternoon all, Yes da_whippet I was only one of two...

1. 1,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 866
    Afternoon all,

Yes da_whippet I was only one of two shareholders, plus an observer from a wealth management fund who attended this tight-nit meeting. The entire management team including Prof Geoff Hughes and CEO Philip Daffas were present. A complete contrast to the ResApp AGM which had a full room of shareholders.

Some very interesting points were raised, here is a quick summary:
    - ePats first two commercial markets are in Europe and Australia. By the middle of next year they are aiming to have both CE and TGA approval which will cover very mature markets including Asian markets in Singapore and Malaysia. FDA approval is a secondary objective.

- The elderly pain application is the focus as its the most developed, they have started collating a database of children pain indicators and developing an app.

- Management raised a very critical point. There are two parts of the app, the actual pain assessment, then the continual monitoring of patients which they believe is the real value proposition. Their IP covers both. This app will be very comprehensive and useful for carers attempting to determine whether or not their patient is improving day to day from the delivery of medication. Also for businesses trying to improve efficiency such as a Bupa clinic, this app will quickly triage patients and carers will be able to better manage their time between patients. I have seen this first hand and believe it can make quite a difference.

- I enquired about the IP and in particular the partnership with nViso. Philip Daffas was actually in Europe last week meeting with various partners. ePat have an exclusive license to use the technology (I believe 5 years) for the application of pain assessment, no other company can license it from nViso.

- EPT have no distinct competitors who are in the pain assessment space, they were granted international patent clearance and now are in the process of filing in core jurisdictions. Any current offerings have no scientific rationale behind them, no backend in terms of monitoring of pain and can only be used by the patient which is useless.

- Prof Hughes stated the will release a draft paper in a very reputable peer reviewed journal by the end of the year highlighting the reliability and validity of the application. This will certainly improve uptake in the medical community.

- They are planning roadshows, once they have the ball rolling with positive announcements in place. It is on the agenda, they want to do them at the right time.

All in all I am very confident in management which have a lot of balls in the air, I believe we will see serious newsflow in the coming months. The team are no clowns, very experienced and working hard on all fronts. With the options due in March I see no reason why a few announcements wont take this to 10c and beyond.
    Last edited by RNClarke: 23/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 546666 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 129158 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.33pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.