FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Appreciate the effort all you guys have done..and kiwisparky, I...

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Appreciate the effort all you guys have done..and kiwisparky, I hope one day the nag values your sacrifice... Barney's certain there's a number here who feel your pain (worse than buying at the top waiting for the Re-rate to get back into profit!)...

Not trying to judge management, but did the participant's get the feeling they are top tier? Not overly extravagant with wasting money unnecessarily, and been very frugal to say the least? (Drill rigs allocated and targeted zones)
    Had made mention of this, when some had suggested turning the ground into Swiss cheese with exploration, without truly understanding the parameters of the formation...?
    The performance shares leave a sour taste, but good on management... without them we would be another company run by lawyers and accountants paying out for competent geologist reports from a third party...
    Barney had moved his order from 28 to been in the queue at 29, but decided it's worth the buy at half a cent more...so he's forgoing 439 shares to get the order filled once and for all...only the impatient who fail to understand the fundamental reason to invest would be selling now IBO...

Good luck and thanks again for all the updates on what was said at the first of many positive AGMs to follow!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.