FBR 2.56% 4.0¢ fbr ltd

AGM

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Interesting AGM this afternoon, Tiny little room with way too many people in it, I am guessing they didn't expect the turnout of shareholders. Mike opened the proceedings with a 20 minute Power point presentation on what had been going on, seems they have been pretty busy working on Hadrian x, and getting out and visiting potential manufacturers, plenty of good names discussed, all very positive .

Got to talk with some of the original investors, those who actually started the project. There were a lot of founding people who sank a lot of real cold hard cash into this well before the IPO. The tale we hear is only the tip of the iceberg .

Lot of discussion on the performance shares, it would seem a few people were not happy that the performance shares should be issued to the board members based on share price, rather than reaching milestones that would add to the IP. Interesting reactions from the board, there had obviously been conversations between some share holders and board members before the AGM. A few furtive glances and uneasy looks from the board, I got the impression the board didn't like the line of questioning, just my opinion.

Other than than all resolutions were carried in the affirmative with the chairs proxy, being the main player, as would be expected.
    Sounds like they have been busy out visiting major firms in the USA, and there was a very interesting invitation given to Mark and Mike to present to a very well know USA government science establishment, definite feather in there cap.
    I am guessing FBR will release minutes of the AGM to the public at some point.
    All in all a good AGM I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $191.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $110.6K 2.879M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 156566 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 1122754 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.