GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

If the company want to reduce the market shares, they can buy...

1. 2,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    If the company want to reduce the market shares, they can buy back shares from the market, no money is not an excuse for consolidation. I appreciate the effort and outcome of the management achieved, the management deserve remuneration, while issuing new shares and consolidating is not fair for normal shareholders like me. I accumulate my total holding more than one year and most of my holding are more than one year as well. The company is going to have more earnings for the following months and years, even I appreciate the management, while the shareholders like me should get remuneration as well. Paying dividend is the only way to benefit every shareholders including management, why don't you do this way. We trust the company and can tolerate the company to delay dividend, if the management have confidence for the company, why they cannot wait and get remuneration later. This only show me one thing , which is the management short sight, and only consider their own benefit, not every shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.