GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Interesting this whole options scenario... In three years time I...

1. 14,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8553
    Interesting this whole options scenario...
    In three years time I fully expect the MC to be in the $2-4b range, with all three assets producing (perhaps at reduced capacity) or very close to it.
    In post-proposed-consolidation world, with a MC like that, those 4m options are worth (net) roughly in the range of $10 to $30m (i.e. $5 to $10 per share minus the exercise price of $2.50ish per share).
    Do we really expect the share price (MC) to be about the same (as now) in three years' time? No way, imo. 30 consecutive days at $3.15? Absolutely. Not a problem. I don't see those vesting conditions as a stretch at all. Imo they'll all fall into place with the expected progress, or expected "business as usual".
    Don't get me wrong, the guys have done and continue to do a fantastic job with the company, and should be handsomely rewarded, but that $10-30m seems pretty damn "guaranteed" to me! And that's a lot of coin!
    Perhaps it's just in a different ball bark for me, so seems a bit crazy..
    Hmmm... Hope they're still motivated after cashing that in! I certainly want to see further growth over the following 3 years, and the 3 after that.
    Anyway, I think this should be viewed quite separately from the consolidation proposal. Some people seem to be bundling them together and judging them as one...?
    I hope I'm not jinxed, as iirc I've had another consilidation for 10-1, which was followed (same company) by another 10-1!! Wowsers that was messy.
    I still believe in the lithium shift and transformational change that it offers, so am staying the course, that's for sure.
    Cheers everyone for the great and varied opinions!
    Last edited by GCar: 16/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.