GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi Bron, I think some of the attractiveness of consolidation is...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi Bron,
    I think some of the attractiveness of consolidation is that it makes it somwhat less liquid, as Airconditioner and others have stated before. It is easy to hold some, trade some with huge quantities of low value shares. Less shares simply makes you commit to the company more. Less liquidity and more stability. I like that idea.

I've been thinking about reasons the market cap might continue to fall. I don't think market cap falls because of consolidation. Consolidations seem to happen because they are either a company on the way up or on the way out. The question is if GXY is on the way up or on the way out? If it is up then obviously I should buy anyway and if it is on the qay out I should sell anyway. The curious thing is that the chart looks like it is on the way out in the face of the fundamentals which look on the way up. So obviously there is a cross point somewhere. If GXY is at that point here than my reasoning is that the SP shouldn't have anywhere significant to fall to pre consolidation or post consolidation and therefore advantage of making less liquid wins, regardless of new investment interest or not.

Is it worth less than 0.40? I think of some other companies which placed all their would be profits back into the company in growth sectors. None of the ones I think of had failed share prices and at the end of it the full scale production market cap wasn't that much different to the market cap during construction.

This is why my sentiment is buy.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.