CHP 0.00% 0.5¢ chapmans limited

Plenty of positives coming out of the CHP AGM. Only myself and...

1. 1,840 Posts.
    Plenty of positives coming out of the CHP AGM. Only myself and one other large shareholder attended who I had met at the previous AGM.

The recent appointment of Cameron McDonald-Stuart to their freshly created Cannabis Investment Limited subsidiary coincided with his trip to North America to source out deals for Chapmans. Plenty of discussions with MM companies overseas at an expo and elsewhere (as was announced in the CMY announcement as he is also on the board of Capital Cannabis Limited over there) with the potential of some of them leading to further discussions & possibly landing multiple deals for CHP.

The response from 20Four in just over its first month has been overwhelming - the social media numbers & response has been fantastic with the high calibre talent on board and a large pipeline for other sports stars to join the 20Four banner. A final raising is being done now and then the IPO/RTO to be done immediately after.

A lot going on over at RFN directors said they couldn't say too much regarding it but will apparently be released in due course.

Overall vibe was very, very positive - directors said they believe the stock is well undervalued at this current level on our new CIL proposition + 20Four alone, not even bringing into account our:
    Digital4ge holding
    VAMP holding
    FSG holding
    SynDynamics holding

Both directors still have very large holdings with CHP (around 60m shares between them)

Let's go CHP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.