FAR 1.09% 45.5¢ far limited

AGM, page-2

1. 36 Posts.
    Good Post Erwine and thanks for updating shareholders.

However, from your post the Far Board appear to be a little puzzled as to why the share price only ever heads south.

Hmm, let me see now,..I wonder whatever could it be??? I mean they struck decent oil,made some good deals,have more exploration potential and the oil price is now stabilised and set to hit $60 in Q4.
    All Good surely?

Yes,very good and lots of other exploration Oilies have performed really well (check out Malcy's Bucket list) and Far have exceeded all expectations- so why is it an incessant dog share that goes down year on year and never shows shareholders a capital gain...?

I mean c'mon, what oil exploration company finds oil in commercial quantities in one of the world's oil hotspots and doesn't show any capital gain ??? Surely that's absurd,normally they multi-bag on large discoveries (check out Malcy's list again).

Now,enough of this nonsense from the Far Board because the Far Board know exactly why the share price is Rock bottom and will remain Rock bottom, regardless of what they say or do.

The reason the share price is Rock bottom after all this unimaginable success is because Far are Serial Diluters, And Serial Diluters on an 'Industrial Scale' that is almost imaginable!
    We are talking Billions here, And it is an annual event, but it gets much much worse,because in top of this Annual Mass Dilution, to extract their tiddly 96 million barrels, Far will need unimaginable amounts of finance and dilution that will dilute what's left of our holdings into oblivion.Fact!

It is an absolutely dire situation for Far shareholders who are seeking a capital gain and there is no way out. Far are doomed, if they don't do the Gigantic Annual raise its game over, and shareholders are also doomed when they do,so it's a lose lose situation.

I hold Far shares and naturally want,and need them to rise as I bought at 9.5c a few years back, so I'm not deramping,just being realistic.I hold 6 oil shares in my portfolio and Far is the undisputed serial Dog, it hardly ever moves and has fallen lower and lower each year regardless of what the company says or does.

After 20 years investing , my reasoning on Far is that if a share cannot not show a sustained rise after discovering oil in commercial quantities, then what will it rise on??!because that is without doubt the very best time for the share price.Next it gets to the serious business of raising hundreds of millions to finance the project and thus taking on much higher risk.

Far the Oil Discoverer/Far the Deal Maker/Far's excellent Exploration Potential... It really doesn't matter as all are completely irrelevant to any Far shareholder seeking a capital gain.
    Anyone who doubts this as Fact need only check out the Far Share price since discovering oil in commercial quantities.

My goal here remains the same, I'm hoping, by some act of God, that I can at least break even and get my money back.We all live in hope,although realistically I know there's more chance of winning the lottery than returning a capital gain on this Dog.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $42.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.5¢ $160.1K 347.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 86870 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 121519 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.