FAR 0.00% 51.0¢ far limited

Davy boy. There has been acknowledgement in this thread that...

1. 4,929 Posts.
    Davy boy. There has been acknowledgement in this thread that states in some Senegal legislation that if the govt remains silent on any deals within 90 days it's deemed as approval. That's fact, even reputable journals, people in the industry have stated this.
    The point of dispute by FAR is that they did not get the correct info and the Senegal govt has not approved. The Senegal govt by instructing FAR that this is a matter for FAR to take up solely is deemed approval. That part is very clear. It's not made up.
    Explain to me your logic from here. Do you think the Senegal govt has still not provided clearance for the deal, if so they wouldn't have told FAR to take it further if they wish but take note the Senegal govt approval is not for debate. Made up, hardly. You're relying on a different choice of words by FAR mgmt. Go ahead and ask FAR whether the govt has or has not given clearance.
    Just another matter, don't you think the beginning of the AGM preso is very odd, speaking of the community developments by FAR. This speaks to me that FAR wanted to at least give the impression that all is well with give relations after stating all along the govt is not happy with what has transpired in the cop/wpl deal. To my way of thinking something has changed and it all may have to do with the recent energy minister sacking. I am thrilled that at least the CR was filled before this stuff and DJ became public. I am also miffed why FARJoy didn't take his allotment in second tranche even though he publicly came out and said so in his change in sub holding. I just wonder whether he felt it's not worth it when the Senegal govt approval was a foregone conclusion and was no longer passive aggressive behaviour.
    All imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92577 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 101000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.