NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

The following is an Email sent to the COY Sec today I await a...

1. bri
    572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    The following is an Email sent to the COY Sec today I await a response
    Hi Keith
    This is a request for a copy of minutes of the AGM You will recall I Sent a list of questions to be presented under the provisions of Question Time / other Business at the AGM
    I need to know that those questions were asked and answered by the Chairman of the meeting?
    You did not answer my email where by I pointed out that the official ASX notice you put out with a number for entry into the AGM would not gain shareholders entry to the meeting You gave Mr ------ a Bermudan prefix when he too suggested an incorrect ASX announcement this also was false  . I further suggested that a new ASX announcement should be posted with the correct telephone number to no avail. It is a serious offence to post a misleading ASX announcement to try and lock out as many Minority shareholders as possible from this meeting asking embarrassing questions. Indeed it is a serious "Breach of Directors Duty " not to mention your own complicity in the endeavour.

On another matter I require a case # and the date of execution  either in the WA court or Federal court or indeed any other court in the matter of NKWE Platinum Ltd V Peter Landau relating to the recovery of $2.5 million of the $3.7 million misappropriated monies taken from the Company. I know the Directors prefer to relate these stolen monies to a "Settlement & Release Deed" and to monies "Held in Trust by an OKAP related company" This claim  can no longer be valid as it is approximately over 33 months since Directors should have pursued recovery of these misappropriated monies. This clearly is a "Breach of Directors Duty " to shareholders.

I ask you as Company Secretary Keith to please by return to supply to me Minutes of AGM & Case file number if any exists of any action taken on Landau either before the AGM as previously advised shareholders was the case or any actions taken after the AGM in response to MR ----'s statement to the Chairman at the AGM that his enquiries through the registrar Mr Whitby that NO actions are showing as being  currently before the courts!!

Brian Thompson
    B & J Thompson Holdings PL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.