IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

AGM

1. 1,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    As all holder would be aware the AGM is soon approaching

Not sure how many of you know that the current directions have been on the board since the company listed some 11 years ago - interesting to know what they have done over that time other than oversee $50mil in spending for a market cap below this figure and a massive capital requirement and no funding path whatsoever

Question is what have we got for our directors fees and management salaries over these years ?

There are many other issues I feel strongly about and as a shareholder am deeply upset and concerned that we have had no improvement in our market cap in what anyone would call a bull market for zinc and 10 year highs on the commodity - Those that follow the company will remember the last run on zinc 2 years ago saw it break $1.10 and the market cap of the company was higher then than it is now....not to mention the 2 capital raises since this....

You simply need to look at the share price and market cap's of local and overseas listed zinc stocks to see the complete under performance of IBG and the board and management continue to keep shareholders guessing as to the next direction which most would agree is funding the mine

Is it due to large and controlling minority shareholders or due to bad management...I can't answer this but I do think it may be time for action and I suggest you all consider your votes - that is unless something dramatic does change between now and then

These are just my thoughts and interesting to hear what others think on this....

Lastly I personally don't think the stock is being manipulated I believe most have just had enough of waiting and moved on to other investments that are moving or delivering results for shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.924M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $161 40.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 23122250 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 21710501 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.