IBG 14.3% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

AGM, page-4

1. 13,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4573
    "Lastly I personally don't think the stock is being manipulated I believe most have just had enough of waiting and moved on to other investments that are moving or delivering results for shareholders."

You have probably answered your own questions with those comments . Two of the hot Zinc Plays at the moment are RVR and NCZ , in the case of RVR it's has just started producing Zinc right into the high prices, has no debt and all the dilution involved with getting to production behind it, with NCZ it is now funded to go to production and it will be a relatively short getting there, both are also domiciled in Australia....

IBG has a great resource but has yet to secure funding, is in Greenland and a least two years away from production , so it's not unreasonable for funds to chase the easier option ..

That doesn't take anything away from IBG it's just in a different phase and there is little that can be done about that until it's confirmed the project will go to production and how it will be funded , I'm sure that will happen and sooner than later...probably best to have a bob in each camp to spread the risk around in the meantime...

I think the investing public is probably a bit wiser after the last mining boom...or at least some of them...

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.770M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $4K 1.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 21788917 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 23610501 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.