WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

agm, page-33

1. 3,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    IMO Steve Schapera was brought in to start a push to develop our own suite of products due to his success with BECCA. The BOD also made it quite clear in many announcements past that we would pursue our own products where we can push our own tech. He purchased shares on market when he came on board so I have a sneaking suspicion that he is very confident of success with the enhanced range of products our tech can provide. Might also be a push for the procrastinators to get moving or we will just do it on our own!

It raises many questions however I do like the idea. I wonder if we create products from scratch or do deals with majors like Coles do with  major suppliers & brand the product their own?  Perhaps we will see Rebecca Williams join the team (that would be really exciting) . Looks like Steve was with her from the beginning of the chemistry behind the BECCA range so he obviously is well equipped to take on that sort of challenge.

History: Like many beauty brand founders before her, Rebecca Morrice Williams started her career as a makeup artist. She became frustrated by her inability to find the perfect foundation, so in 1996 she set out to create one herself and did it, successfully. It took Rebecca and her business partner, Steven Schapera (CEO), six years of scientific research and development to create what is now known as BECCA.

http://www.thebeautyinformer.com/2014/07/behind-brand-becca.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.