WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

agm, page-3

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    'One of my posts i said they were promoting great hair absorption tests that was more than 5 years ago and suddenly its back on the agenda .'

Hi rjs99 - it appears that the only reason Haircare seems to be back on the agenda, after being advertised on OBJ's website for over a decade now as a Leading Developer in Haircare - 'Haircare solutions utilising enhanced brushes and applicators'; is because it seems OBJ are now pursuing Haircare themselves to some currently unknown extent:

'Haircare:
    Our own distribution of skin and hair products to go down value chain.. so we're not dependent on 3rd parties
    Set up for growth in the company'

Maybe it has something to do with the first Accelerator out of Singapore :

'Jeff: Discussed at a meeting with an accelerator in Singapore last week, which is closely aligned with P&G. Not related to BodyGuard but in the skin care market.

Accelerators:
    Accelerator - we met with one in SG last week... closely aligned with P&G. Terrific opportunity we will have a formal arrangement with that accelerator... not BG but another product
    Another accelerator based in Chicago, interested in BG.. want to do consumer testing themselves. Haven't reached any commercial discussion with them. SG is more advanced.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.