AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

AGM, page-126

1. 1,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Yes, I was there. Dirk was confident and presented well, with Gavin adding historical info where required. Dirk did not seem nervous at all. Certainly a marked difference from when I first saw him at the investor presentation in Sydney. We are in good hands.

Dirk needs to run the operations of the company on a day to day basis. The buck stops with him there, as he is the CEO. Although Dirk is a new/inexperienced CEO, I hope that the Board gives him the space he needs to implement his authority and make whatever changes he deems necessary to improve the operations of the company. I hope Dirk is open to (and actively solicits) appropriate feedback about his performance from above, below and outside.

After all, everyone (except for anyone shorting the SP) wants this company to do well....

Gavin needs the company to succeed, as he has a metric buttload of shares (possibly several metric buttloads).
    Dirk wants to pay for his kids' college and set them up with a good start.
    I want to company to succeed, so that the SP appreciates. $$$, please.
    And, although they may not know it, the public at large need Alexium to do well, because they are doing The Right Thing. People are dying from thyroid problems and various other cancers from these nasty legacy chemicals. As Alexium has the potential to prevent so much personal suffering, they simply MUST succeed.

The Board should give Dirk the required space, not only because Dirk is the CEO, but also because they already have enough to do. The Board must ensure that there is appropriate governance in place, ensure that there is compliance of regulatory requirements, and ensure that there is an appropriate risk culture at all levels of the organisation. They can also use their connections/influence to win some great deals so that Scott Hunter can show up to a future webcast with Dr Bob and Aaron and get shareholders excited when more runs are actually on the board.

My feeling is that with Dirk's careful stewardship, his capable team and a focused Board of Directors, the company will do just fine, thank you very much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.