AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

I attended my first ever Company AGM and I thought Dirk did a...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I attended my first ever Company AGM and I thought Dirk did a great job in his presentation and answering all the questions from the floor. He knows his stuff.

The following are some recollections based on brief notes and there may be misunderstandings in my interpretation. Others who were there may want to comment.

A few highlights for me:
    - the recent change in regulations has put Alexium 5 or 6 years ahead of the competition
    - ‎the recently introduced regulations are a lot stronger than earlier legislative efforts
    - ‎companies which had contacted Alexium earlier, and disappeared, have now got in touch with Alexium again following the recently enacted regulations
    - ‎the big companies sell from a catalogue - Alexium provides platform support
    - ‎Alexium have reduced the cost of producing Alexium DR which means it can go on a lot of lower cost products
    - ‎Alexium uses some chemicals sourced from the big chemical companies in their formulations
    - ‎in China Alexium is dealing with US companies, and it is in their interest to not allow the products to be reverse engineered. It is also not just a matter of putting different chemicals in a bucket and stirring.
    - ‎the FR used on wood over the last 20, or was that 30 years, is causing the wood to lose its strength.
    - ‎Alexium is looking for strategic partners to take NF to market

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.