APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Thanks RT, I know a lot of time and effort went into that. Much...

1. 994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Thanks RT, I know a lot of time and effort went into that. Much appreciated mate. I respect your outlook RT. The best thing I can see that's come from the latest AGM is a bit of hope that hasn't been there for awhile.

Still, it seems like talk and promises just like all the years before. Having said that, we do at least have a point we can aim for. (I know, we have those every year) And that is the funding in February. If that actually happens, then we are at least going in some direction.

Time will tell and we don't have to wait until the next AGM to see if it's just more smoke and mirrors. If we don't hear anything (which is the usual) by end of FEB, then it's just the usual APG mushroom feeding BS to us shareholders from the board.

Will CI get us a signed contract? Will something actually come to fruition? If we get a few months past our Feb deadline of funding with no news, then the answer will be 'no' I'm afraid, and unfortunately we'll of all been swindled again. This is my biggest fear. The good news, we only have to wait 3 months to find out.

Not holding my breath, I'm over getting my hopes dashed year after year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.