APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Thanks to Rabbit Trap, David and False 9 for your reports of the...

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thanks to Rabbit Trap, David and False 9 for your reports of the meeting.

Rabbit Trap, I applaud your skills at capturing and reiterating what was said at the meeting, they are extraordinary! You have done this for several years and even when I was last attended the meeting your notes filled in gaps for me afterwards. I am extremely grateful for your attentive nature and ability to convey to us that have not attended what has occurred. Thank you once again!

David, Thanks to you too for your insights that help to confirm and add balance to the other comments by attendees. Much appreciated!

False 9, thanks to you too for all your insights over time and the work you put into supporting the company through rough times and keeping the interest of shareholders at heart.

It does seem that the sails of the good ship APG are full again and there are some steady winds to propel us forward in 2018. Thanks to the team at APG for keeping your hand on the helm and vision forward.

Good luck to all that hold, especially those like me that have been holding out since 2000.

7 of 9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.