APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

AGM, page-112

1. 1,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Ca,
    When I asked about the size of the bluescope deal Terry Cuthbertson said they would be better off buying APG than doing the deal they were negotiating. LET ME BE CLEAR HE DID NOT SAY THEY WERE GOING TO...... but only better off if they did! That's not to say they wont or will just a comment he made to me.

Colin Iles is all about contracts with the steel companies, generating upfront payments and ONGOING REVENUE STREAMS.

He indicated a future snapshot would see APG with quite a few more employees, multiple up front license fees rec'd, on going royalties and a technical person/team which would also generate revenue by assisting the steel companies with their plants/APG technology.

He has it all planned and has models on many of the aspects.

They all agree that one license will lead to many around the world and in the open forum indicated the sky is the limit.

Lets face it, if Bluescope take it up, Liberty one and all the others will want it too and there plants are world wide.

In comparison to the years we have all waited, the time frames referred to by Colin Iles is nothing and from all accounts it appears his watch tells time in Europe, Asia and America but does not tell APG time.

With the onset of the funding and updates from Iles the critics will be silenced and the sp will start its path back up.

We don't have long at all to wait and the closer we get the high the sp will be.

Shareholders need to ensure we are updated regularly on the progress.

It wont be long before the brokers get wind and then we are on our way!
    Last edited by False9: 26/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.