APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Ardley, Why is he going to need some good news before the AGM?...

1. 1,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Ardley,

Why is he going to need some good news before the AGM? What will happen if he doesn't? Absolutely nothing.

A decade ago I realised this company cannot progress with MT at the helm....nothing has changed, nor will change. It's nice everyone else has cottoned on and expressing their frustration on here, but that won't effect change. Unfortunately holders are stuck with MT for as long he desires to be there, or as long as he is physically able to, given he is now and old man.

For all the criticism aimed at me and other people who spoke the truth about this management and certain posters on here, we have been proven correct.

On the plus said, the stock is somewhat predictable these days. The amount of times one could have traded APG between .5c to 1.2c (approx) over the years is amazing. I suspect that is what one person in particular here has done (whilst maintaining a core holding too). It wouldn't be the silliest thing to buy the stock now with a view to exit at 1c whenever the next pump up occurs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.