APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Well as far as I know for sure with HC names: Me Cozzie Clacko...

1. 1,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Well as far as I know for sure with HC names:

Me
    Cozzie
    Clacko
    Immitable
    Enigma
    TJ1988
    Humms

However there are another 10 posters I know who have not posted for a while going as well as a few more I know who are not on HC.

I think the more the better as there is three stories unfolding ranging from very soon and I am confident it is not the usual pre AGM BS.

Many hear are putting faith in Colin Isles therefore it would be logical for them to attend to hear him speak and chat afterwards.

I have had the pleasure of talking to him on a few occasions and he is a straight shooter, really knows his stuff, has a good reputation in the industry as well as an abundance of contacts. Since Colin Isles joined it appears MT has really lifted his game with results soo to be disclosed. Maybe the last hard bash on his run up to retirement so he can walk out a proud man!

Many here have in years praised Turbott while many (and with good cause) have moaned groaned and complained. This is all too easy hiding behind an alias on a forum.

Why not try voicing any praise or discontentment/disappointment via your proxy or/and in person at the AGM. There are cc 1.3b shares on issue and generally only 3 -4K mil vote! That is around 30% of the company but in reality a few plus most of the top 20.

The ones that are listened too and taken seriously are the ones that get off their bum and actually do something! If you have called and not got through NOW is your time. They wont run and hide at the AGMand they will talk to you.

Those who bothered voting would have done so by now and if u haven't whatever your view is let them know in person at the AGM. You must ensure they have your vote/proxies via email or in person by 4 pm or it wont be counted. [email protected]

Cheers
    Last edited by False9: 21/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.