BRO 0.00% 0.2¢ broad investments limited

agm, page-19

1. 5,079 Posts.
    re: angry sylvan and bungy Bungy going by the reply and last statement there should be no need for more funds for a while.

That is without VoIP, but I would guess there is something cooking, and if that is announced and the sp rises and there is then a need to raise funds then it would be done then,

So what is happening, Slyvan would know more than me but I will take a stab at it.
    They say thet are looking at 4 acquisitions, now of course they are in no position to buy anything, so it will be a reverse takeover where a company has a product, wants funds to grow and list on the market, they let BRO "buy them out" for a number of shares, they save money for listing, can then raise funds for their venture, BRO survives and could prosper depending on viability of new business.

Shareholders could do well.

I own shares in SSI who did the same thing, shares went from 35 cents to $5.50 within months.

I would say Gibson had something in mind all along, as I said many times before, a listed company is worth more than $2 mill, any news along these lines will move the sp.

Looks like it could be a month though before we know, could get a chrissy present this year, if we are good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.