1AI 0.00% 1.0¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

I'm not sure how much this contributes, but I would like to...

1. 30 Posts.
    I'm not sure how much this contributes, but I would like to share this response from dolglobal re my question on diabecell progress, received this morning  -

Thank you for your enquiry and interest in DIABECELL.

The product is currently under development in the US by our shareholder, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory (OPF).  Diatranz Otsuka Limited (DOL) are now focussed on supporting OPF in this US development program.

As DOL is privately held, we rarely make announcements regarding progress.  However, OPF do from time to time make announcements.  The following URL may be useful for you to follow progress: Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory http://www.otsukakj.jp/en/

I am restricted in what I can share due to commercial sensitivities. What I can say is that OPF are investing significant time and resources into the DIABECELL program including building their production and GMP capabilities. They have consulted closely with FDA regulators and have a clear plan as they work towards their IND application, the exact timing of which I am not at liberty to disclose.

I hope this is of some help.

Best regards,
    Shaun Wynyard (MSc Hons)

General Manager and Head of Molecular Diagnostics
    Diatranz Otsuka Limited

T: +64 9 270 7950 | M: +64 21 063 2723|

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.3K 130K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4791986 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1107268 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.